Saturday, April 24, 2010

~WINNERS~ from Fiskateer Blog Drawing!!!!

There are 3  lucky winners!   Thank you so much for everyone participating.  Please  send me your  address through  email. So I can mail your package to you! In addtion,  send me a color or theme that you like. I will try  by best  to fit your prize  to what you like!

Please  Don't forget to email me at  ladyprecious99@yahoo.com  In subject note Please  put your fiskateer number and say Blog winner :).  I will mail out packages  as soon as I get all three address so I only have to make one trip to the post office:)   Thank you so much  for joining my site:)

Random Winners:
Mel        #6101
Divinity  #6688
Kelly Rose #6849

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, all are lovely ladies who deserve to win :)
    Deb♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mel, Divinity & Kelly!!!
    TracyM

    ReplyDelete

Fiskateer

www.fiskateers.com